Monday, April 17, 2006

Know your Factoring Company!

Last month I posted a blog titled "Factoring Warning Before you Sign" you may want to read this post By clicking here

If you are thinking the post was to try and get you to use one of my recommended factoring companies, you are absolutely correct, however it is with reason.

I get paid by my factoring companies, so it is important that I deal with highly qualified factoring companies with a strong financial backbone which is managed by solid individuals. I know who they are and how they are financed. I hope you find value in this fact.

It is hard these days to trust people, and I can't force you to trust me. I can however try to give examples to back up the things I write about in hopes you will see my motives are to educate you about the Factoring Industry and in return, deserve a chance at your business.

So, I want to give you access to an article to help back up my Factoring Warning post. It is titled Who's to Blame?

Want a free Factoring quote Click this Link


Want to speak to me personally 888-603-0055!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: