Monday, March 06, 2006

8 years and counting

Hello fellow readers, I hope your are going to enjoy and benefit from my post about the factoring industry, I have been a factoring broker for 8 years now.

I have been thinking about doing a blog for at least a year and figured I better just go ahead and see where this takes me. I will make the format very casual and just write in an easy conversational format, so all you english majors be warned.

Let me start off by giving everyone my company website, it is http://www.divfunding.com please visit my website and if you are in need of financing for your company and are familiar enough about factoring, please go fill out our free quote form and I will get you up to 3 free quotes.

My business is for the most part internet driven, so my site is my life. I have seen the competition over the past 8 years get crazy online in this industry, most of this can be the thanks to pay per click advertising, that is why Google stock has exploded.

I will try and keep my blogs as short and informative as possible, unless it is an off topic blog just to share something with you.

So come back often, my next blog will be on choosing a Factor in the online community!

Thanks for reading and please:

E-mail me at mailto:mlittle@divfunding.com and share your thoughts and questions, if it may help others I will consider blogging about it!


Want to speak to me personally, please call toll free 888-603-0055

No comments: